The Emotional and Mental Well-being Program was designed to respond to current challenges in the personal and professional context.
Its main objectives are to promote a greater ability to focus, better emotional management and greater resilience, creating a more positive, healthy and collaborative emotional and mental state.
Core components | Model | Roadmap | Formats | Testemonies | Impact
- A highly interactive experience with 1/3 presentation and 2/3 hands-on exercises.
- Exercises to focus attention, calm the mind, develop greater emotional awareness and the ability to respond to stress in a more balanced way.
- A general approach to neuroscience that supports the principles of mindfulness and emotional intelligence.
- A deep dive into emotional intelligence skills: self-awareness, self-regulation, motivation, empathy and leadership.
- Practical exercises to improve focus and develop self-awareness and empathy, the foundation for self-mastery and leadership.
- Workplace-specific applications to help participants achieve greater focus, emotional balance, empathy and motivation.
Workplace studies prove that emotional skills predict performance, effectiveness, and well-being.
The ability of paying attention to the present moment is a fundamental skill that sustains inner growth: self-awareness, self-management, and emotional competence.
Neuroscience shows that the way we direct our attention determines the mental habits we form and consequently the way we manage our emotions.
2 horas hours 2 horas
In person or online.
Less than 10 participants.
Presencial ou online.
More than 10 participants.
Weekend retreat at nature. More than 10 participants.
Rich, structured and structuring.
An incredible return in terms of financial, social and human capital
An awareness of the leadership skills I know and how I can incorporate them consciously and not on autopilot.
Moments of self-awareness and tools that will allow growth as a person and as a leader.
I feel that I have acquired tools to use throughout my life. I feel that if I had this knowledge and follow-up a few years ago, I probably wouldn’t have reached burnout.
Participating in this program was highly inspiring and mobilizing to act. I consider this to be a technically and scientifically relevant program, whose experiential component enhances its potential for impact.
In Portugal, more than 2000 people have already participated in our programs, in more than 16 companies.
to reduce stress
clarity of mind
What I learned was relevant to the challenges I face
What I learned here will help me be more focused
What I learned here will help me recover more easily from a setback
I would recommend the program to a friend